ARTIST / CRAFTER INFO
TO APPLY: Email us pictures of your art/craft and your booth set-up. If accepted, we will email you.
If you have already been approved for our art shows, email us which show you would like to be a vendor. firstname.lastname@example.org
FEES: All festivals are $185 with the exception of the Sunshine Festival;
The 2020 Sunshine Festival is $300. You can pay with a credit card by calling the gallery at 912-230-1042 (there is a $5 fee for this convenience) or pay by check. Checks should be made out to Pier Village Association and mailed to 1413 Newcastle Street, Brunswick, Georgia, 31520.
DUE DATE: Payment must be made within 10 days of acceptance unless other arrangements are made. We accept postdated checks dated no later than 2 weeks before the show.
CHECK IN TIMES:
2020 Spring Invitational / Saturday, March 21 at 6:30 am
2020 Sunshine Festival / Friday, July 3rd, 6:30 am
SHOWTIMES: 10 am to 5 pm all days for all shows
LOCATION: Postell Marketplace/Pier Village
532 Beachview Drive
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
SECURITY: Saturdays 6 pm to Sundays 7 am
NOTE: Sunshine Festival includes 6 pm to 7 am all days
REFUNDS: There are no refunds given.
Fees may be moved to another show if notified at least 2 weeks before the show or in the case of an emergency.
1. Exhibitor must supply all display props - including tent, weights, chairs, tables, etc. and all tools necessary to prepare booth(s) for display. Tent and weights are required. Tents can be any color.
2. Exhibitor must represent his own display. All booths must have exhibitor’s name prominently displayed.
3. Exhibits must be open for business 10:00 am to 5:00 pm all days. (DO NOT LEAVE EARLY.)
4. Exhibitor agrees to accept full responsibility for the care and protection of his/her exhibit.
5. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have all liability insurance needed.
(Glynn County or The Pier Village Association accept no liability in relation to the exhibits.)
6. Only items approved by the jurying committee may be sold.
7. Space size will be 10' x 10'. Electricity and water are available for MOST spaces. If this is a requirement, please note under "Special Needs".
8. No mass production displays, kits, supplies, or imports. No flea market items.
If the Show committee determines that you are selling buy/sell merchandise, you will be asked to leave the show.
9. There is NO SMOKING in the park. If you are caught smoking in the park, you will be asked to leave the show.